Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Favorite - Brother P-Touch Label-maker



I was reorganizing my pantry today and it reminded me of a true favorite. I just love my labelmaker! There is no better way to feel organized than to have your belongings in neat containers which are labeled with their contents.



I use my labelmaker for so many things - files folders, bins, and kids' stuff just to name a few. But mostly, I use my labelmaker in the kitchen on everything from baking pans (they don't burn) and tupperware (so the teacher or a neighbor knows who to return it to), to containers of different types of beans, rice and flours.



My entire house needs to be organized so badly, but I feel instantly better when my pantry is organized (because I spend so much time in the kitchen!) Now I can get back to baking!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh Miss! I'm right there with you!!!! I actually need a new one!!! hmmm, maybe I can drop a hint to the kiddos for my birthday????? And DEFINATELY everything is better in great containers!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin