Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Favorite - Bodum French Press



I love my new Bodum French Press coffee maker. We bought one about 10 years ago in North Carolina and we used it every day. It does make the greatest coffee, especially if you use this kind! It had the coolest green handle and lid and a cork round to sit on. But a few months ago it broke and I replaced it with a french press of a different brand. It just didn't measure up to the old Bodum. I generally wouldn't be so particular if it was a gadget I used only once in a while, but this method of brewing has become a daily ritual and the new french press really bugged me. The base was hard to clean and it didn't filter out the grounds very well. So I found a Bodum at our Bed, Bath, and Beyond and used one of those 20% off coupons that have been piling up. 

I almost forgot, I also have an itty bitty baby Bodum which I found at this store that holds just the right amount for one big cup of tea. It works great for brewing loose-leaf teas! Isn't it cute?

2 comments:

  1. But your other coffee pot is so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel to have the perfect of cup of coffee just how you want it.....I went through it all until I got my percolator....it's the little things that make us happy! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin