Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pink and Orange Graduation Dessert Table

I just love this pink and orange dessert table.  The colors just pop against the white icing and the hot pink tablecloth.





It didn't hurt that the weather was simply gorgeous that day!



Here are some behind the scenes pics of the finished pops.


And my snapware cupcake carriers from Costco came in mighty handy once again.  Costco doesn't have them anymore, but I think Martha Stewart has caught on and she is selling them at Macy's.  I also think you can get them online.  I simply love them and use them for everything.


More pops.  Save the styrofoam from the purchases you make - they are indispensible for letting the coating dry on the brownie pops.


Brownie pops swirls - my favorite way to decorate pops!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin